These are kind of courses I really put little faith and credit in. However, this one,THE FEAR COURSE, is an exception and wonderful surprise.
David used to learn psychology and started from biophysiological basis and built up to reasoning why we fear some unharmful objects and events. Based on the solid studies, rest examples and tips are more trustworthy.
Now I believe that posture really can help change your attitude and lift up your spirit. Little bit change a day will make up to a huge change. Slowing down, and taking control,are not those notions remained in brain but should be practiced in reality, in everyday life.
Moreover,it is a pleasure meeting some wonderful people. Energetic girls and shy and timid girls, and futhermore, we shared a special experience finding your panic trigger.
That's the charm of psychology, moving from theory to practice and help change a person.
Sitting in the ancient hall with high ceilings, afternoon sunshine encouraging the swift breeze moving around you, is such a lovely and tranquil way of learning. I think I am gonnna to miss the campus the day I am leaving. Finally, reading or walking is far more pleasant than facing the computer and dealing with data all day.
After the course, stepping out the building, people are resting on the lawn, stretching their arms, and enjoy the sunshine. Ducks and swans floating on the flickering light reflected lake, peaceful and lovely. I could not think anywhere more enjoyable in my limited happy memory collection.
No comments:
Post a Comment